Welcome to the British School of Kampala Primary Page.
We are an inclusive school catering for students between the ages of 5-11. We are situated on Muyenga hill along Tank hill road opposite ‘The Forest Resort’ on plot 29A. In Primary we follow Key Stages 1 and 2 of the National Curriculum of England, at the end of key stage 2 the students sit their checkpoint which is moderated by Pearson Edexcel.
British School of Kampala provides a serene, secure and friendly learning environment like no other. Our vision as a school is to create a happy, fun learning environment that facilitates internationally recognized and updated curricular programs while catering for the social and emotional needs of learners of varied backgrounds. By careful nurturing our intention is to bring up confident learners who are positive about the world around them and have can relate well with their peers.
At BSK we have qualified and experienced teachers whose purpose is to help children achieve their best, we endeavor to inspire students not only academically but personally. With that in mind, as teachers we purpose to lead by example and many times this involves getting up on stage and performing for the students too
Learning is an adventure and as a school some of our aims are to:-
- Cultivate in the students a love of learning and develop desire to continue learning.
- Prepare them for a dynamic world; we now live in a fast – paced world for one to survive and compete globally, they will need to learn to effectively use of technology.
- Teach students to ask questions; to improve their learning we encourage students to ask questions and to go further and find out the answers to the questions.
- Finding and nurturing special talents in children.
- Instil respect and love for own country and the need for harmonious co – existence.
We love having visitors at our school and we will be happy to answer any of your queries. You can contact us on:
- Phone: +256 759 476 817
- Email: email@example.com
BSK offers a wide bouquet of clubs to target that individual skill and talent of the students. It allows students to discover, experiment, develop and grow socially, physically and mentally.
The clubs currently on offer include:
Financial literacy, Young Engineers, Cosmetology and grooming club, Lawn tennis, Mizizi Kids, Expressive art, DJ and Music Production, Football (Age groups; 5-7, 8-9 &10-12), Swag Dance club, Debate & Poetry slam, Piano, African Sandal Making, Drama and Public speaking, Tailoring and dress making, Basketball, Swimming, Book club, Carpentry, Computer Coding Club.
Clubs run on Mondays and Wednesdays from 14.30 – 15.30.